Life's Theater: Utter Beauty

Sunday, December 04, 2005

Utter Beauty

That was what it is. The physical representation of pure, utter beauty.

Never in my life have I set gaze upon such a magnificent sight. Such towering grandeur and dramatic opulence! I felt humbled and minisculed in the presence of its majesty, as it filled the sky with its wonderous palette of white, blue, fiery orange, calming yellow and angry red, with its nearly solid rays of light piercing through the heavens like shining blades.

Despite only catching a glimpse of this wonderous and inimitable portrait of splendor, its exquisiteness was so intense and raw that its image would be eternally imprinted into my consciousness.

Now, whenever I glance westwards, I see her cousins, stately in their splendor and unique in their own ways, but never comparable to her.