Life's Theater: The Aftermath of a Successful Collaboration

Tuesday, December 13, 2005

The Aftermath of a Successful Collaboration

It is interesting in how people perceive certain details, especially during collaboration, once the results of the task are released. It did leave a dull ache in my being, rather than a sharp or bitter sensation, when the perpetrator is none other than the culprit who has overstated their achievements and a friend whom you trusted and thought did likewise.

One's tongue is hard to control when it is not your own, with eyes hard to focus when the details are simply omitted, I suppose.

Or was it a case of calculated misdemeanor, with the other party lacking self-reflection on one’s contribution?

Nevertheless, I shall be more wary henceforth, to cover my six. Greyness has seeped into this once innocent amity.

On another note, I am really touched by a sweet gesture from another friend. Thank you Min min.