Life's Theater: The Upcoming Second Round

Friday, March 10, 2006

The Upcoming Second Round

Mediacorp has finally contacted me, informing me that the 2nd round of my idol auditions will be next Sunday, 19th March 2006, 9 am at the HDB hub at Toa Payoh.

This will be the round where I will sing before the 4 judges, who will then decide if I am one of the 300 who will be going to Caldecott Hill.

I really hope that the queue would not be as monstrous as that of the 1st round of auditions. The Mediacorp representative that contacted me said that in the best case scenario, if it ends early, it may only take 30 minutes. I assume that is if I pop by to queue overnight for this round. For the worst case scenario, he said it should end around 1 pm plus.

For this round (as mentioned in an earlier post about the generation of media hype), I am supposed to get 5 friends to accompany me for this round. Any takers?