Life's Theater: A Passing of Ninety Six Strikes of Sixty Upon Sixty

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

A Passing of Ninety Six Strikes of Sixty Upon Sixty

In the darkness, I saw light at the end of the tunnel, except that a tunnel has light at both ends. It never appealed to me, except that I sought to escape from the reality of my helplessness through directing my frustration and anger at the decision makers that created this cupboard hurricane that threw my world into turmoil and disarray, much when the hands of the clock strikes against me in the face of looming deadlines and intense mental pressure.

In a sanctuary by the wall, where I was a stranger in the cultural rift where people of diverse ethnicity converged, I found solace. Colored parchment glued upon a post. The lion remained silent as another narrated his philosophy in writing. A calm and focused mind unperturbed by anger, frustration or distractions.

Acquaintances that I never expected to meet. Perhaps there are six ways till Sunday, never a single straight road in life. Four hour conversations to listen and present objectively with the constant rhythm of clacking alphabets dancing across a keyboard in a clumsy dash-like fashion.

All that begins with an A ends with an A. A full circle that goes round. Chaotically speculative that leaves all confound. A summer's day dream of meeting the rising sun, basking in the sonic intensity of all her glorious imports. Letting go of a discourse which had long slipped out of my grasp and laid beyond my reach within the fence.

~

Focus and perserve and you can do it. You know this is beneath you and you can.